Thursday, September 6, 2012

Music Crawl - Kimbra

I imagine you've all heard this song already:


If you haven't, I recommend you give it another listen. And, when you do, start paying attention to this lady.


In case you get confused by genders, I circled the lady. I know it's difficult to tell the difference when everybody's naked.

That's Kimbra. I knew nothing about her other than she sang on this song. I did a bit of a music crawl through the YouTubes and now... I still know nothing about her.

Well, except that she dances with all the elan of Elaine Benes:


She sometimes sports some rather silly hair:


Oh, and her music's pretty stinkin' good:


I like music quite a bit, but I'm not particularly adept at discussing music in depth. I have no idea if Kimbra's music is "hip" or not, or if real music snobs out there are freaking out at me for recommending her.

Whatever. I like the stuff. You should too.

1 comment:

Psychoticmilkman said...

Agreed, I also didn't know Kimbra before that song, now I have a few of her albums downloaded.
some of it's pretty good.