Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Welcome to the Braddy Shack

So there's this house...


Little bit pretty on the outside. A bit of a wasteland on the inside. I imagine it's a lot like other 97-year-old houses in one of the more run-down neighborhoods in Salt Lake City. But there's one thing that makes it distinctive:

IT'S MINE!!!


August and September were tough, tough months for me. Lotsa turnover at work + househunting + mortgage applications + home inspections + packing + realizing that I will now be broke for the rest of my life + seriously sleepless nights = an unhappy Braddy with not a whole lot of time on hand for blogging.

So, yeah, sorry I've been ignoring you, Internet. I was too busy OWNING A HOUSE!!! Do you own a house, Internet? I didn't think so!

...

...

...

...man, do I feel old now.

6 comments:

Larissa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! SOOOOO excited for you. Yeah, that's right, you got a "so" with five capitol O's.

heidikins said...

Congrats, Sir! This is such big news! I certainly hope you get to bust out your pans and spices soon in the new place!

xox

This Place is a Disaster! said...

it's really cute on the outers! I can't wait to see what it becomes!

Garret said...

It's a shame it wasn't 40 address points higher. That would be more your style.

Miss Megan said...

Yaaaay! Congratulations, Stephen! Being a homeowner is pretty sweet. Enjoy the tax breaks!

Talena said...

Congratulations Stephen!