Wednesday, August 27, 2014

How Braddy Spends His Time

Happy 900th blog post to me!

Obviously, I'm not devoting too much time to the whole blog thing nowadays, which is kinda funny when you look back at my history and see there was a time when I thought my day was a failure if I didn't post some silly cartoon or snark about the most recent goings on at DC Comics. So, if I've not been blogging, what exactly HAVE I been doing?

I'll be honest - most of it is work or volunteer stuff that probably means nothing to anybody. However, I have been dedicating a bit more time to a creative project I'm super excited for.  I've talked for a while about creating a webcomic, and by gum, I think I'm going to go for it!

If you've seen me on Facebook, you've probably seen some of these pictures before. I'm doing a lot of concept sketches and character designs for a story I've been planning for a few months now.  I'm still in the really early stages, but I've got quite the framework to build off of.

Obviously, I still have a lot of issues to figure out still (mostly on the technical side - making sure the pictures aren't too big for the computer screen, for example). So, yeah, pretty stoked about that!

If you've got any feedback, I'd love to hear it!











No comments: