Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Where Love Poetry Comes From

I've spent the past few years in intensive study and self-discovery (or "re-discovery," as the case may be)- I've returned to writing and performing in a way that I haven't really done in a long time. Well, now that my most recent show is over, I've decided it's time to explore other talents. So today, you get some of my art:

WHERE LOVE POETRY COMES FROM




Okay, so I'm not really an artist. I can draw some pretty awesome stick figures, but unless I get a scanner, you'll have to settle for what I can conjure up in paint.

And, really, that little comic shouldn't evoke pity from anyone. Cuz, seriously, if poets aren't lonely, when are they going to find time to write?

2 comments:

Junli said...

I don't care that I already commented over on Facebook, I'm going to comment here too! BTW I really dig the stick figures. They are all I can draw too. :D

This Place is a Disaster! said...

The extent of my poetry and art consists of 4 year old brilliance, 2 year old scribbles and Primary rhymes and verses. You make me see poetry, and I think I like it - dam-it! I do!