Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hey, Taylor!

"Hey Stephen, I know looks can be deceiving
But I know I saw a light in you
And as we walked we were talking
I didn't say half the things I wanted to

Of all the girls tossing rocks at your window
I'll be the one waiting there even when it's cold
Hey Stephen, boy, you might have me believing
I don't always have to be alone

'Cause I can't help it if you look like an angel
Can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain so
Come feel this magic I've been feeling since I met you
Can't help it if there's no one else
Mmm, I can't help myself"

-Taylor Swift

XOXOXO

Wow, Taylor. I didn't know you felt that way. Well, I must say that I'm deeply, DEEPLY flattered, but I'm afraid that this... well, it just isn't the right time for you and me, babe. I'm sorry. Maybe you could patch things up with that Jonas guy. Yeah, I know he can't hold a candle to me, but sometimes you've just got to settle.

Tell you what: In a few months, if I can't work things out with Norah, I'll give you a call.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's Waaaaaaay too young for you man, really.