Monday, December 7, 2009

I'll See YOU On Broadway

I spent some time over the weekend at my parents' place - mainly because I simply HAD to take my mother up on her offer for a pizza dinner (if you'd ever had it, you'd know). Anyway, so I spent some time looking at the pictures my parents have on the wall. My parents have a little display for each of their children. So I saw:

1 - pictures of Joseph and his beautiful wife, Deborah
2 - pictures of Bryan and his beautiful wife, Patricia
3 - pictures of Robert, his beautiful wife, Allicia, and their beautiful daughter, Claire.
4 - pictures of me doing musical theater with a bunch of dudes.

I think my parents think I'm gay.

2 comments:

Adrianna said...

Never. Not with that facial hair.

Mateo said...

My SIL got married at age 32 and she's very pretty. You're not weird....but when I call you "Gaylord" on Christmas morning, know that I mean it with all the love I can muster.