Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I Can't Believe How Much Braddy Spoils Man of Steel


Once again, I got a sneak peek at one of the biggest movies of the summer, and this one's a doozy: Man of Steel is a crazy risky movie. There's a lot of just mind-boggling moves the film's creators pulled, and those guarantee that this will be the movie everyone talks about this summer. Keep your well-behaved children at home, because HERE. COME. THE SPOILERS!
  • First, the question I know you're already asking: Should I stay after the credits. The answer, of course, is yes: they reveal that the next film is going to have Lex Luthor, and that he will be played by Smallville actor Michael Rosenbaum.
  • DC plans on creating a Justice League movie, and they lay the groundwork here by featuring a cameo from Wonder Woman... although I'm not sure that making Wonde Woman and Lois Lane the same character is such a good idea.
  • It's a Superman story, so of course there's Kryptonite. The CG effects showing Superman's skin boiling when the Kryptonite gets him are a little intense - so much so that I'm surprised this movie got by with a PG-13 rating.
  • I didn't know Stan Lee made cameos in DC movies...
  • Fun Fact: I bet most people aren't aware that, in the comics, Superman has a super-powered dog named Krypto. Well, after this movie, everyone will know.

No comments: