Friday, February 17, 2012

The Following is an Actual Exchange I Shared With One of the Doctors I Work For

Dr. Moench takes a seat in the waiting room.

BRADDY: Are you here to check in for an appointment?

DR. MOENCH: Can Dr. Moench see me now?

BRADDY: One moment, please. Braddy wheels his chair away from the desk and then back again. Dr. Moench, there's a patient out here to see you. He's being pretty pushy.

DR. MOENCH: Who is that? I don't know who that is.

BRADDY: I think he's a friend of yours.

DR. MOENCH: Sounds like he's a little testy. I can't see him today.

BRADDY: I'll tell him. Wheels his chair away from the desk and back again. I'm sorry, but Dr. Moench can't see you today. Would you like the number to our intake office.

DR. MOENCH: That's unnacceptable. I want to speak to the president of your company right now.

BRADDY: (facetiously) Sure. Let me take a number and I'll get back to you.

BLOGGER'S NOTE: Kind of a boring week. I'll have more stuff to post next week, I'm sure.

No comments: