Friday, February 3, 2012

The Long and Winding Road to Braddy's Blog


Here we go again - I've been getting some... STRANGE hits on my blog. Thankfully, I can access a list of the search terms people have been using to get to some of my posts. Have a look (and a giggle).
  • mt receding hairline - That's in the Appalachians, I think

  • clean living, chum batman - Which leads you to one of the best comic panels ever

  • best sexist pictures - Speaking of sexism...

  • mother gothel curvy - ...what? Are Rapunzel's mother's assets really the most important aspect of her character?

  • me:why am i still single? - If you have to ask Google why you're still single, I think we might already have the answer.

  • tatiyana@nirvam.it] - She's such a nice girl...

  • fergie in my hump - Um... ew.
  • city place imaging aurora, "braddy" - I don't even know what they were TRYING to look for.

  • rick astley awkward - You take that back! Rick Astley's the best!

  • "seven deadly sins" + "wrath" + "abstract painting" - I'm pretty sure this isn't what they were looking for.
In other news, I've started attending a book club as of last night, very kindly organized by my friend heidikins. So now I've got a bit more direction in finding new material to read, which is awesome. Our first book is... My Name is Asher Lev.

Oh well. The next book will be a new one.

2 comments:

Gingerstar.kw said...

I wanna join a book club....

heidikins said...

I'm so excited you joined! Also? I really will read The Great Gatsby with you, even if it isn't chosen for Book Club. :)

xox