Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Confessions: Dreams



1 - You know that dream where you go out, off to work/school/whatever, and then you realize that you somehow left without your clothes? Yeah, I have that dream ALL THE TIME.


Seriously, like once a week. I've heard that means something about being insecure and unsure of your own self-worth, but I can't belive that, because, seriously:

I also have that one dream where you sign up for a college class, walk in the class on the day of the final, then realize that you've never actually BEEN to the class. I guess that probably means that I place a lot of value on education, but don't ever actually SUCCEED in learning anything...

2 - I once had a dream where I couldn't spit. I can't explain why. It's like I HAD to spit, like I had blood or something in my mouth, but I was physically incapable of actually spitting. The weirdest part is that I've actually had this dream TWICE, and the second time was just a couple of days ago.

At least the second time I woke up before I finally succeeded in spitting.

3 - I once dreamed I spent an entire day dressed up in a nun's habit.

4 - The first nightmare I ever had that actually scared me involved a vampire. And I mean a REAL vampire, with pale skin, widow's peaks, fangs, and NO SPARKLES.

It's probably cliche now to make fun of Twilight. And, one of these days, I'll probably stop.

But that day is not today - Twilight's stupid.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I just wanted to comment on how funny this post was. Also, I feel you on weird dreams. Although now that I've been learning Martial Arts, the bad guys I used to never be able to see or fight in my bad dreams are really getting their butts whooped. Awesome? YES!