Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dora the Ex-Plorer


The Jesters Royale play a fun little improv-standard game called "Famous Last Words," where the players try to come up with funny examples of what celebrities and famous fictional characters would say right before they kick the bucket. After last night's game, I've come to the rather unnerving conclusion that it's REALLY EASY to kill off children's show characters.

Case in point: Dora the Explorer.
  • Can you say muerte?
  • (singing) I'm the gat. I'm the gat. I'm the gat. I'm the gat. I'm the gat. I'm the gat. I'm the gat. I'm the gat. I'm the GAT!!!
  • Backpack: Hey, Dora, do you know why I'm so heavy today? Because I'm full of EXPLOSIVES!
    Dora: Kids, can you say fuego?
  • Sniper! No sniping! Sniper, no [gunshot]
And my personal favorite:
  • (singing)Rope. Chair. Rafter in the attic. Rope. Chair. Rafter in the attic
There... may be something wrong with me.

1 comment:

Matt and Carolyn said...

It might be because I'm hispanic, but I almost peed reading this post!!! too funny. pobresita Dora...