Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Resolution Check: First Quarter


2012 is one-fourth done. Spooky.

Here's the goal check:
  • 30 Minutes of Writing Per Day - Looking very good - except for maybe the day or two where I did 29 minutes instead.

  • One Quick Sketch Per Weekday - I think I missed one day. So this goal's still looking good.

  • One Drawn "Scene" Per Week - Scenes have not been the focus of most of my sketching. I'm still putting up scenes regularly, though.

  • 6 Books Read By Year's End From This List - I've started The Great Gatsby. Then my life exploded. I haven't been able to finish yet. I'll get it done in May, though.

  • 12 Books Read Total - Already half-done. I may actually make this goal tougher.

  • Watch 6 Movies From This List - Two down. Still have a ways to go.

  • Eliminate the Word "Um" from My Spoken Vocabulary - Heh. No.
The most important goals (well, most important to me) I've kept. The rest are slowly progressing. Go 2012!

1 comment:

Psychoticmilkman said...

Hit me up.
We shall watch ALL the movies!
I need more Braddy in my life.