Monday, June 4, 2012

Don't Be Alarmed...


I tend to have a bit of what I call a "rebellion" after most of the shows I do. I like to fool around a bit with my personal appearance. For example, after The Taming of the Shrew back in 2009, I grew a soul patch. It was... not a good look for me.

Not all my rebellions are so poorly selected. My post-Damn Yankees rebellion saw me grow a beard, and that's a change that's endured until now. So there's a chance that any change I make will actually stick.

I put off my post-Blithe Spirit rebellion until this weekend, as I've been involved in an oratorio presentation called The Lamb of God which concluded on Saturday (more on that later). I figured any dramatic change in my appearance prior to the performance would be in poor taste. Now that it's over... well, I guess taste isn't the issue anymore.

Hold onto your butts...

7 comments:

miss kristen said...

I really do love it, just next time will you not shock the hell out of me?

Larissa said...

I didn't think I would like it at all...but...it's actually kinda hot. Who knew?!?

heidikins said...

I'm a long time fan of bald + scruff. :)

xox

Heather said...

I thought I'd see a shaved head. Congrats! I love it.

While I don't really like my buzz cut look, it does feel pretty awesome each time I take the clippers to it. I delight in my rebellion of conventional female beauty, and accepting myself as I am.

Miss Megan said...

This is a good look for you. It makes you look older, and a little more serious. Fun!

Gingerstar.kw said...

I seriously just gasped out loud!

But it looks good!

Amy said...

smooth move. :)