Monday, December 10, 2012

Confessions: Beard Bother


I swore I'd never be one of those guys, but I can't help it anymore: I'm kinda in love with my own beard.

Facial hair is pretty cool. It keeps your face warm in the winter and just makes you look like an all-round more rugged individual. However, as with most things, facial hair comes with its own irritations.
  • Okay, yeah, so facial hair keeps you warm, but it also collects all that moisture you exhale, so you wind up with some nice lip-densation.

    Portmanteaus are hard

  • Have you ever gotten your beard caught in a zipper? Mine's not even that long, and I still have problems.

  • Turns out that moustaches are pretty good at catching things other than exhalations. I've taken to eating with a utensil in one hand and a napkin in the other, just to keep my face clean.

  • Did you know that hair falls out? It's true. When facial hair falls out, it lands either (1)on your tongue, or (2) in your cereal bowl. Every time.

  • It will never not be sweet to have a beard to stroke while thinking.

1 comment:

heidikins said...

I do love me some facial hair...on other people. Not on me. Platinum face fuzz just doesn't go with my eye color very well. :)

xox