Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Know, I Know, I KNOW!!!

I thought I noticed a lot of references to the Word of Wisdom during the first couple of sessions of today's General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I wasn't quite sure why, until I heard addresses from Elder Dallin H. Oaks AND President Thomas S. Monson, both of whom stressed the importance for young single men to take the initiative in dating.


I think they put the subjects together to prevent all the single LDS males from running out to get drunk right after conference.

Hey, I know what I said. That doesn't make it easy for me.

1 comment:

This Place is a Disaster! said...

I don't recall W.o.W. refrences . . .I guess we hear what we want to hear!!!!!!

Adn i know a really great woman I could set you up with, but she is in California going to school right now.