Wednesday, August 31, 2011

If The Bugs Ever Gang Up On Us, We're Screwed


The other day, I had a dream - almost a nightmare, actually - that woke me up in a bit of a panic. In the dream, I chased a small, green bug around my apartment. Now, this isn't an uncommon occurence - I'm in a ground floor apartment that's usually pretty full of bugs (one of the reasons I'm getting kinda excited to move). However, what happened next...

I must have tripped, because, before I knew it, I was on the floor. I could see the bug, hiding in the corner of the room. The bug suddenly turned and jumped towards me, covering the ground between us with terrifying speed. I crawled away as quickly as I could, but the bug was faster. It made a last leap and landed right on the side of my neck. I heard it bite me, and it made a terrible noise, a mix between a metallic grating and a choir of the damned.

That's the part that woke me up.


Worst part about the dream? I woke up at, like, 9:30. On a Saturday, when I'd normally sleep in until 11:00.

That's TRULY evil!

No comments: