Friday, September 9, 2011

Old Friends, Dear Friends

Oh, man. It's been a good day. I just got a message from an old friend of mine who's in town and wants to meet up. I haven't seen Sophia Jenkins in a LONG time - it's so nice to hear from her.


It'd be great to catch up with such a good friend after so long an absence. I mean, just look at this highly personal and emotional message she sent me:
Stephen I'm in town for the next week and I need to c u! I've been waiting so long for this.....I wrote you a secret message that I want u to see and my room number you just have to add this app to your profile to see it I didn't want anyone else to :) U can add it to your profile at [URL removed - it's much too personal and heartfelt to share] You better get ahold of me!!!

XOXOXOXOXO
..
I'm touched. Truly. And moved.

It's too bad she couldn't be bothered to actually spell out "see you," or I'd WANT to meet up with her again.

2 comments:

Psychoticmilkman said...

Dude, that's nothing! I'm quickly becoming very good friends with the prince of Afghanastan. His story is so sad, he recently lost all his fortune, but I'm going to help him get it back.

Plus I was pre-approved for like 3 more credit cards today!!!

Anonymous said...

Facebook spam...

I got a similar one.

Septembarrr 14
Alesha Holland

*

Hey Stephen I'm in town for the next week and I need to c u! I've been waiting so long for this.....I wrote you a secret message that I want u to see and my room number you just have to add this app to your profile to see it I don't want anyone else to :):) U can add it to your profile at http://bit.ly/og22dW You better get ahold of me!!!

XOXOXOXOXO