Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cooking with Braddy: Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Peppers




Once you fall into the Pinterest hole, you can neve crawl out again...

I was in the mood for a quick and easy recipe, so I decided to dig this gem out from my Pinterest collection and give it a go. It looked pretty easy, and it definitely was... but "quick" maybe not so much. Sautéing onions and mushrooms takes a bit of time. Altogether, prep lasted about an hour, and that's. to too bad.


I used an orange pepper instead of a green pepper simply because the green peppers at the grocery store looked pretty darn awful. Now, I normally like orange peppers, but for this recipe, I think the mild sweetness of the green pepper would be better suited than the stronger orange. Pretty good, though.

1 comment:

heidikins said...

These have been on my list to try for a while...and now you've inspired me to get on it already.

xox