Monday, January 18, 2010

Wish I Said it First #6-7 - Two for One

#6

"We're planning on smacking them down like the hand of God."

- Artie Abrams, Glee

#7

"I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat; and then on some dark cold night, I will steal away into your home, and punch you in the face. "

- Sue Sylvester, Glee

It's not my favorite show, but the kid in the wheelchair and the sadist cheer instructor are FANTASTIC.

And that Sue Sylvester quote? TOTALLY something I would say.

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

I love this show. I'm pretty confident that anyone who was in show choir in high school loves it (even if they won't admit it). And only wish their show choir had even that much more drama.

Mateo said...

I raffed out roud at my desk. People are staring at me. I watch it and love it.