Thursday, September 23, 2010

Giant Sized Daily Sketches


8.29.10 - Here's a jerk.

The end.


9.21.10 - The one thing this particular sketch teaches me is that I need to spend more time drawing furniture. The couch looks okay, but the TV looks... a bit weird.

I don't necessarily like the way the people look, but the scene, as a whole, looks pretty good. I like drawing big scenes like this, but I haven't been doing as much of it as I used to.

Oh, and one of my friends pointed out that this is pretty much what my apartment looks like. I'd just like to add, though, that I don't usually have little kids over watching scary movies.


9.22.10 - I actually really don't like this sketch. Partly because I don't like at all how the guy in the corner looks. Partly because I'm just not satisfied with the way the little kid in the suspenders looks. Partly because... I couldn't actually picture what a sewer grate looks like. The guy's gun looks pretty good, though.

The reason I felt like sharing this, though, is that I got the whole thing drawn in less than fifteen minutes. That felt significant to me.

No comments: