Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Opening a New Blog

Given all the troubles I've been having with keeping my poetry drafts on file, I've decided to start keeping them online at a new blog:

http://braddypoetry.blogspot.com

The reasoning here is that I can keep the drafts hidden from the general public (thus allowing me to publish them later) while still letting interested individuals take a look at what I've written - and hopefully offer some constructive criticism, that much coveted berry from the bush of distinguished internet readership.

Anyway, so the blog is private, but I'd be more than happy to let any of y'all in for a gander. Just drop me a line and let me know.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Not sure if I am part of the "bush of distinguished internet readership"...but my critique berries aren't too bad. They taste like Crunch Berries. Invite me?

Todd said...

I'm interested if that's okay.

Psychoticmilkman said...

I concur, invite me as well.