Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Looky Look-a-Like

I'm currently playing Benny Van Buren in Damn Yankees at the Empress Theatre. As part of my character, I wear my hair slicked back - which gives everyone in the audience a nice view of my rapidly receding hairline.

It also, apparently, makes me look like Tommy Lee Jones:

Which is a shame, because I've been told I use to look like Tom Welling:

Computer face recognition software at one point compared me to Will Smith:

But it hasn't always been flattering - I once got compared to THIS guy:

So I guess looking like a ruggedly-handsome older gentleman isn't SO bad.

2 comments:

Larissa said...

EEEEEE!!!!! (that's my squeal of excitement!) I made your blog! That's me that's me!!!! I don't have a look-alike though:-( I had my blog readers vote once and they selected Isla Fisher.
Interesting choices...and boo on the person who told you Rat Race Narcoleptic. Tom Welling is delicious. And I suppose aging into Tommy Lee wouldn't be that bad - he does look ruggedly handsome in that photo.

miss kristen said...

Tommy Lee Jones is ruggedly handsome.

Better to be Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean) than to be compared to Sarah Palin. Sarah EFFING Palin...(yeah I got A LOT of comments during the 2008 election...)