Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blind Date


Here's a quick refresher from S.R. Braddy's rules of dating:

Rule #237: If someone ever tries to set you up on a date, RUN. Run SO far away. Unlike the song, you WILL get away.

It's a pretty simple rule - one I thought was understood by all my friends and acquaintences.

So imagine my surprise when one of my friends *coughBlakecough* left me the following voice mail:

"Hey, Stephen, so I've got a girl that I would like to set you up with. Her name is Melody Green. She's really nice, she's pretty. She's actually a relative of my wife's - third cousin, something like that. She's from Wyoming and she's in Utah right now.

"There's only one problem - she's... imaginary. Oh, and she's a gold-digger. Hope that's okay."

Nearly gave me a heart attack. Well played, Blake.

3 comments:

heidikins said...

Bwaahahahahaha!! This is awesome. Double gold stars for Blake.

:)

xox

Matt said...

So...your perfect blind date is...Batman?? Starting to worry about you there Brad...

Unknown said...

I like Blake.