Monday, May 9, 2011

Breaking News: I'M WHITE!!!

At my job, there are two different kinds of days: days when you hate the phone ringing because it interrupts your work, and days when you love the phone ringing because "FINALLY THERE'S SOMETHING TO DO!!!"

Guess what kind of day Friday was?

During one of the lengthy downtimes, I wandered around the internet and stumbled across a website I hadn't visited in a long time: Stuff White People Like. Occasionally (although it's been a while now), they post a little blog outlining one of the peculiar interests of a certain breed of white person. Turns out, by their definition, I'm pretty white.

I know. I was surprised, too.
So, yeah, I think I have to say that I'm pretty white. Sorry about that.

1 comment:

This Place is a Disaster! said...

If you're pretty white, then i think I'm pretty white-trash. Idon't even know 50% of the things you are talking about!!!!