Thursday, May 19, 2011

Songs that Make Me Smile

So I've been having kind of a rough, stupid day. Instead of dwelling on it, I've chosen to think instead on some of the music that makes me smile every time I hear it.

And, no, Rebecca Black isn't on the list. Poor girl.


Katrina and the Waves: "Walking on Sunshine"

What? It's a legitimately happy song.


Cee-Lo Green: "F*** You"

I liked this song before it was on Glee.


Justin Timberlake: "My Love"

Here's a deep, dark secret for you: I've always liked N*SYNC.


My Chemical Romance: "Welcome to the Black Parade"

Science has yet to find a reason why ANYTHING about My Chemical Romance would make a person smile, yet here we are.


Robert Palmer: "Addicted to Love

Fun fact: When I grow up, I want to be Robert Palmer.

4 comments:

Larissa said...

If you like the video for Addicted to Love, you'd dig Simply Irresistible. The girls are hotter and wiggle-ier.

miss kristen said...

The fact that you are a closet *NSync fan makes me smile AND like you even more than I did 60 seconds ago.

Gingerstar.kw said...

Sorry you had such a craptastic day! LOVE the song choices, especially JT & Robert Palmer. Also, is the Cee-Lo song the edited, or un-edited version?

S.R. Braddy said...

Depends on the edit. There's actually one that says "Eff You" - which, for some reason, I just find silly.