Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Have Any Extra Hours To Spare?


If you do, GIVE THEM TO ME BECAUSE YOU DO NOT DESERVE THEM!

I'm kidding, but only just a bit. Life is pretty darn busy right now. Work's still got me swamped, what with me being acting manager for probably another week. I have to finish final preparations for Jesters auditions tomorrow. And, of course, there's a little writing project I've picked up.

Basically, I'm saying that if it seems like all I've done the last couple of weeks is read and write... well, that's because that IS all I've done the last couple of weeks.

The real trouble, though, is that I feel like there's a ton more that I WANT to do, but I simply don't have the time.
  • I haven't had time to dedicate to drawing for almost a month, and I have all these pretty little charcoal crayons just WAITING for me to use them.
  • Speaking of art, I also have a watercolor set I've been really excited to experiment with. Trouble is, I have absolutely NO concept of watercolor technique, so that's going to be a pretty in-depth project, too.
  • My church group is organizing a service auction to raise money for a sick family in Russia, and I've volunteered to put up a picture for bid... that I haven't yet completed.
  • All the writing I've been doing for NaNoWriMo has got me wanting to go back and revise LAST year's project, which I haven't touched in MONTHS.
  • I've got yet ANOTHER storytelling project I want to start working on NOW (a comic, perhaps?).
  • I'm pretty sure that I have friends with whom I can hang out, but I may have misplaced them, as I feel like I haven't really seen them in a couple of months.
  • Umm... isn't it, like, Christmas time soon or something? So, um, maybe I should do some shopping or something like that?
Well, I've gotta focus on what's right in front of me for now - which would be work, Jesters, and NaNo - and then I'll get to the other stuff later.

In the meantime, Happy Thanksgiving. If you need me, I'll be at my desk, writing. Try your best NOT to need me, okay?

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I'll go shopping with you!!!! :-)
Christmas is the ONLY time of the year I can actually stand shopping, the rest of the year I stick to online shopping only.