Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Guest Post on Autodidactic Ambitions


If you're tired of reading nothing but my NaNoWriMo updates, you might enjoy reading a guest post I wrote for my friend Torrie's blog. Torrie and I studied English literature together back in college, so I thought it would be appropriate to share some of my thoughts on writing with her blogging audience.

While you're there, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to check out some of Torrie's other posts. She's a talented writer in her own right, plus she's got some pretty neat photographs up from some photo walks she's taken.

Thanks Torrie for the guest post!

Meanwhile, I plan on returning to more or less "normal" blog writing next week once NaNoWriMo's wrapped up.

1 comment:

Torrie said...

Oh, you're so great! Thanks for the compliments, although some of them might be less deserved than others :)

I adored the post. It made me laugh out loud here at my workplace, where they already think I'm insane. Well done.