Thursday, October 28, 2010

November Super-Amazing Project

Last night I got offered a role in an upcoming production of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever at the Empress Theatre - which is funny, because I don't think they've even auditioned for that show yet.

Edit: I guess they did the auditions already, but I still didn't go.

This is the second time in the past month that I've been offered a role without auditioning for a show - that's the perk of being a man in community musical theater. However, I think I'm going to have to turn this down just like the last one, cuz I've got another special project lined up for the month of November.

Are you ready?

It's NANOWRIMO!!!

Now, I don't think I'm going to do the OFFICIAL official NaNoWriMo competition, but I'm sticking with the intended goal: write a 50,000 word novel (about 175 pages) in a month. It's gonna be a crazy amount of work, but I'm super-uber excited for it.

2 comments:

Todd said...

Good luck Bradford!

heidikins said...

Good luck! I can't wait to hear about it!

xox