Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Contest: Why AM I Still Single


I'd like you all to join me for a little experiment. I've been putting out these "Why I'm Still Single" comics for about a year now, but, with plays and NaNoWriMos and stuff like that, I've been pretty busy. So I'd like to see what YOU all can come up with.

Therefore, CONTEST!!!

I'm gonna keep rules here pretty loose. Everyone who wants to enter the contest can send ONE (1) cartoon modelled after the "Why I'm Still Single" format to sileny_spisovatel@hotmail.com. The only content restriction I'm imposing is that you make your cartoon fit for viewing by your own mother - because I'm pretty sure MY mother will take a look at this at some point.

Beyond that, let your imagination go nuts. You can tell me why you're still single, why I'M still single, why you stayed single for so long... I'm easy.

And, by the way, "I'm easy" is now NO LONGER AN OPTION for your caption.

Oh, yeah, there will be a prize - a gift card to Best Buy, just in time to spend it on someone else for Christmas.

Deadline's November 24. Get to work!

No comments: