Friday, November 12, 2010

NaNoWriMo: November 11 Update

Words Written Last Night: 2,422
Total Words Written: 20,440
Percent of Final Goal: 40%

Notes: Okay, so I stuck in some Dvořak last night while I was writing, and it was pretty good. I think I’ve found some classical music that I genuinely enjoy.

I went to some dark places last night. I wrote three different segments of the story, each having to do with someone dying. Each one was pretty depressing. Thing is, I also LIKE all three of the segments I wrote. That means I’m probably a pretty dark person.

I’m actually getting pretty close to finishing with every scene I’d written in my original outline – which will leave me about 20,000 words short of the 50,000 word mark. Luckily, I think I’ve struck on two other narrative lines I’d like to follow and weave into what I’ve already got, which will hopefully be enough material to carry me through to November 30.

Available for Review: Bullet for Van Stone

No comments: