Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WISS Contest Deadline


Just a reminder that the Why I'm Still Single contest ends tonight at midnight. The competition's looking pretty good - I actually 'lol'ed a couple of times, and I'm not the type of person that actually USES that term. I'll post the winner and some honorable mentions on Monday - unless I don't.
Also, if you're not all contested out, my friend Heidi at The Shoeologist is having a little drawing of her own. She's giving away a free pair of rainboots. Now, I don't give a flying farfegnugen about shoes myself, but she's put together a pretty cool website. So, ladies, check her out and hopefully win some swag.

1 comment:

heidikins said...

Aww, you mentioned my shoes! I pink puffy heart you for that. And am reminded that I need to brush up on my paint skillz. ;)

xox