Wednesday, November 10, 2010

NaNoWriMo: November 9 Update

Words Written Last Night: 1,783
Total Words Written: 16,333
Percent of Final Goal: 32.66%

Notes: I noticed for the first time last night that I’ve been putting the percentage sign on the wrong side of the number. Whoops.

Anyway, anyone who’s interested can find me now on the official NaNoWriMo web page: user name SR Braddy.

The most noteworthy thing about last night’s writing session – other than how long I put it off – is that the two sections I wrote are not actually in my outline. I started writing a scene between two characters that went off in a completely different direction than I had anticipated. I wound up creating another short story to be included – one I had never intended to write. And, honestly, that little story may be the best bit of writing I’ve done so far this month.

I’ve decided to expand the story – tell it from two different characters’ POVs. It’s gonna create some drastic changes to the story I’ve already set up, but I think it’ll be a good thing. I’m quite excited.

Available for Review: Excerpt from Donna Lee Packer’s Autobiography – Unpublished, Unwritten.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

please invite me to read your work