Monday, November 15, 2010

NaNoWriMo: November 14 Update

Words Written Last Night: 1,921
Total Words Written: 25,274
Percent of Final Goal: 50%

Notes: Halfway done one day early. Not too shabby.

While walking down the street the other day, I hit upon a great idea for a brand new novel. This is usually the point where I give up all hope on my current project, as the excitement for the new project usually overshadows what I’ve already started working on. I’ll have to shelve that idea for now, though; I’ve put far too much work into what I’ve already got going to quit now. We’ll call the other project “NaNoWriMo 2011.”

I still haven’t had time to outline the new story threads that I want to work into the plan I’ve already got. I’m going to need to do that fairly soon – I’m running out of pre-planned material. I’ve written some new, unplanned segments, though, and they’re quickly becoming some of my favorites.

Available for Review: Angie at the Clinic

No comments: