Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NaNoWriMo: November 2 Update

Words Written Last Night: 2,267
Total Words Written: 4,524
Percent of Final Goal: %9

Notes: I get absent-minded when I write. I wrote a couple of text messages while working last night, but I forgot to send them.

I wrote the epilogue. I think it’s nice, but it’ll probably come across a bit heavy-handed.

I don’t know exactly what kind of book A Velvet Noose would actually BE, but I can guarantee I would never want to read it. I wrote a second excerpt last night. It’s kind of creepy stuff.

The love interest in the story, Angie Connor, is striking me as the most fascinating character right now – definitely a much more well-defined character than the main protagonist. A lot of that characterization, though, has come out in writing. I just found out that Angie wrote a one-act play that involves naked people yelling and throwing things at each other. Seems like a cool girl to me.

Available for Review: A Velvet Noose, excerpt 2

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Please tell me that Angie Connor is named so because my cat's name is Conor and you love her;-) jk. Way to work it, Hobbes!